- Beauty & Style
- Contact Us
Like Us, Follow Us
Your lifestyle, your quirk
Food is about experiencing it with the people you love. As you prepare it, you seal in how much you care about your friends and family.
Last week was a good friend’s fiftieth birthday party at Dom Demarco’s on Charleston Boulevard. What a beautiful setting on the patio! So tranquil and romantic. The rinks were amazing and the food was great. I hear they are known for their pizzas, but I decided to splurge and have the linguini and clams and an amazing eggplant appetizer. I have to say, all the food looked spectacular.
9785 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89117
If you can’t make it out to Vegas, not to worry! Here’s a delicious pizza recipe that you will love.
Pizza on a Wheat Flatbread
3 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups water
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons cold-pressed flax seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix ingredients together in a large bowl (I use a wooden spoon for this, although you could also use the bread hook on a mixer, or even a bread machine).
3. The dough should form a ball – not too dry, but not too sticky, either. If you have mixed for a long time, and there is still a lot of flour in the bowl, add a tiny bit more water. If the dough is too wet, add more flour.
4. Cover the ball of dough with a thin dusting of flour, so you can remove it from the bowl.
5. Using floured hands, spread the dough onto a greased cookie sheet. The dough should be thin enough cover the entire sheet (make sure that the cookie sheet is greased so that the dough doesn't stick when you're trying to spread it).
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350
7. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
Pecorino Romano cheese
Thinly sliced red onions
Until next time…