This is becoming one of my favorite columns…okay, maybe because it gives me an excuse to sit on Pinterest for hours at a time. But seriously, the site is so much fun! I love finding new information, new crafts, new bloggers, inspiration, and Pinterest is such a great way to do that. It’s wonderful! So, without further ado, here are some of the best pins of today.
- Hello, quick healthy food! These mason jar recipes make eating healthy a snap. You grab some ingredients, throw them in a mason jar, and there you have it! A simple, healthy meal or snack. These are great for when you’re on a diet, pinched for time, or just on the go. These would also make great recipes for “snack time” for your kids in school.
- This pin in pretty simple in concept. It has a simple saying in black and white letters: “Breathe in, hello moment, breathe out, I am here.” While the words are easy to read, the meaning is much more profound. This is basically a simple form of meditation. Most beginning meditators use counted breathing, and this quote is a way of reminding you to be conscious of your breathing. If you don’t meditate, at least use this for a form of awareness.
- What kind of list would this be without an Olympic-inspired pin? Here we’ve got Ryan Lochte, Michael Phelps’s biggest competition and fellow swimming athlete. He’s also good-looking.
- Yet another great hair tutorial. Well, I say “great,” but I’m not really one to judge, because after all, I don’t have much hair. But this is a super cute updo that anyone can do. It doesn’t even look like it requires much hairspray, either!
- And last but certainly not least, some Harry Potter-inspired pinning. This tree house looks a lot like Ron Weasley’s, doesn’t it? It’s all topsy-turvy and most definitely charming. What I would give to live there…but you can enjoy the quaintness of a cottage or tree house by adding simple, natural touches to your house. Think: wooden elements, open space, lots of natural light, and flowers!
I hope you all enjoyed the pins for today and that you have a wonderful week
Please share this article