Pinterest is an addicting website. I love browsing for decorations, fashion, recipes, and other sometimes-completely-irrelevant things. I don’t have a house, so why in the world do I love looking at china and furniture so much?
At any rate, here’s a guide to the day’s best pins.
- I am so excited to share this one! Take a look at this robotic, gel-filled refrigerator. There’s no door, no noise, no moving parts. Just stuff your food in the gel and it keeps it cool. The gel reforms after you remove items. So cool!
- This is a gorgeous photo of large glaciers with sheer cliffs. They look like they have caverns in them as well.
- This photo features a cute vintage dress and a ladylike bag. Great for fashion inspiration!
- This mobile is great for decoration or for baby’s room. I like fall mobiles made of leaves, too.
- If you’re looking for a cute fall craft, try this! Melted crayon art is fun to make, but so are melted crayon pumpkins. Choose coordinating colors for a nice alternative to jack-o-lanterns.
- I always like to include humorous pins, and this fits the ticket! “My room is not dirty. I just have everything on display. Like a museum.” I totally agree.
- I don’t even like peanut butter and this recipe looks delicious! Peanut butter banana French toast has never sounded or looked so tasty.
- This is the simplest DIY I’ve seen on Pinterest so far. Just take a metal garbage can, spray paint it, and flip it upside down for a modern, instant side table! Great for college students or decorators on a budget.
- This is a great tutorial for making “bath bombs” or bath soaks. They have essential oils in them for stressed mothers…but I have a feeling I could make good use of these beauties, too!
- I can testify to the truth of this pin. I love the way any room smells when I boil orange peels for use when steaming my face. I like to add in mint leaves, as well, but cinnamon works too!
- These are the sweetest little pumpkins! See, jack-o-lanterns can get boring. Decorate another way!
Enjoy the pins, and share some of your favorites with us
Please share this article