What’s on the menu for today? Fresh inspiration, served up hot from everybody’s favorite creative website, Pinterest! I’ve found the best DIYs, recipes, and tutorials just for you (and also for myself, but you know, who’s keeping track?).
- This simple craft shows you how to make Christmas trees, but you can use any color for different trees and seasons. I like the idea of red, yellows, and oranges for autumn. It’s simple and cheap.
- This pin leads you to a great page full of ideas for making crafts from cardboard boxes. There are 50 ideas on this site, and all of them are crafts you can make from cereal boxes. There are initials, frames, and faux animal heads on the wall.
- Now, you guys probably know I love fall and everything about it. I’ve written several stories about it and I probably won’t be slowing down anytime soon! That’s why I love this list – it’s full of over 100 ideas for fall activities!
- This easy idea works great for dorm decoration. Just spray paint an old chandelier in a modern, Technicolor shade and hang! You can use candles or electricity if you like, or you can simply hang it as an ornament.
- Faux sushi is a lot of fun – this strawberry twist seems yummy to me! I’ve seen peanut butter and jelly versions of this, but…brace yourselves…I hate peanut butter. So this is a great alternative.
- I saw this picture and couldn’t help but share. Giraffes and bicycles? Two of the cutest things in the world! Poor thing, he really “stuck his neck out.”
- I decided to share this workout routine because it’s a total-body tone in just a few moves. You do need a couple of weights, but this is a simple way to exercise right at home.
- These tiny, indoor trees work well for dorm or apartment dwellers. You can start the dwarf lemon trees from cuttings alone, so if you know someone with a tree, it’s easy to nab your own.
- I also found this planting chart. It tells you when to plant certain kinds of crops, bushes, and flowers. Now you’ll know exactly when to plant your seeds!
- And lastly, because I love you all so much, I’ll leave you with this picture of Robert Downey, Jr.
I hope you enjoyed today’s pins, and have a great week!
Please share this article