Halloween is here, I figured I’d bring you one last round of pins and include some spooky stuff in there. You can still find plenty of tutorials, pictures, and ideas for Halloween circulating on Pinterest. Since it’s getting really close, this will be my last batch of pins with Halloween stuff, so enjoy!
- This picture shows you the places where you can break out and what it means. For example, breakouts on your forehead may point to a heart problem. It can also point to a problem in your small intestine. The chart shows you where each pimple points to a problem within your body.
- This super cute outfit picks up on one of the fashion world’s latest obsessions – digital printing. Prints got a makeover a couple of seasons ago when we started to see hyper-realistic photos on skirts, tops, and pants. Digital printing is more lifelike and modern than regular print patterns, so pairing this maxi skirt with a cropped top is an adorable way to make this look more boho.
- These leggings are absolutely adorable! The floral print against the white fabric isn’t really very autumnal on its own, but could easily be made into a fall outfit by adding something in a heavy fall color and chunky knit on top – a burnt orange sweater and a brown corduroy miniskirt, perhaps. You can see that some of the flowers look like appliques rather than stitching, so try to keep other prints/3D effects to a minimum.
- Here’s a blog post giving you all the advice you need to stay skinny around Halloween. The question the blog answers is from a woman working in an office, complaining about how much candy there is in the office around this time; she wants to know how to keep herself from gaining weight from it. Read this for everything you need to know!
- This photo is a picture of some office people in a meeting, with one of them dressed like Batman. “Dress for the job you want, not the one you have.” The caption takes on a literal meaning and comes just in time for a little Halloween humor. So funny!
Try not to stay out too late, and have a happy Halloween!
Please share this article